Candy Craze Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
These ice cream sandwiches have a little bit of everything in them to satisfy your cravings. —Lauren Knoelke, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 4 scoops cookies and cream ice cream
- 12 large chocolate chip cookies
- 4 scoops peanut butter cup ice cream
- 1/2 cup M&M's minis, frozen
- 1/2 cup Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- 1. Place a scoop of cookies and cream ice cream on each of four cookies. Top each with another cookie and a scoop of peanut butter cup ice cream. Top with remaining cookies.
- 2. Press M&M's and peanut butter cups into sides. Wrap in plastic wrap; freeze on a baking sheet at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
1 ice cream sandwich: 916 calories, 54g fat (27g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 356mg sodium, 97g carbohydrate (73g sugars, 5g fiber), 15g protein
Reviews for Candy Craze Ice Cream Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC