- 3 packages (3.3 ounces each) butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1 package (18-1/2 ounces) candy corn
- 1 jar (16 ounces) dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Cook popcorn according to package directions; place in a large bowl. Add candy corn and peanuts; mix well.
- In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows, butter and oil. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted. Stir in vanilla. Pour over popcorn mixture; mix well. Cool slightly.
- With greased hands, shape mixture into 12 popcorn balls, about 2-1/3 cups each. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Candy Corn & Peanut Popcorn Balls in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014
Reviews for Candy Corn & Peanut Popcorn Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review