Candy Cookie Cups
These rich cookies from Sarah Vasques of Milford, New Hampshire make baking easy because they make the most out of convenience products.
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 package (16 ounces) individually portioned refrigerated white chip macadamia nut cookie dough
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- Sprinkle macadamia nuts into 24 greased miniature muffin cups, 1
- teaspoon in each. Cut each portion of cookie dough in half; place
- each half in a muffin cup.
- Bake at 325° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately
- place a peanut butter cup in each cookie; press down gently. Cool
- completely before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 154 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.