Candy Cookie Cups Recipe
These rich cookies from Sarah Vasques of Milford, New Hampshire make baking easy because they make the most out of convenience products.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 package (16 ounces) individually portioned refrigerated white chip macadamia nut cookie dough
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1. Sprinkle macadamia nuts into 24 greased miniature muffin cups, 1 teaspoon in each. Cut each portion of cookie dough in half; place each half in a muffin cup.
- 2. Bake at 325° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately place a peanut butter cup in each cookie; press down gently. Cool completely before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 154 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Candy Cookie Cups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC