- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 package (16 ounces) individually portioned refrigerated white chip macadamia nut cookie dough
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- Sprinkle macadamia nuts into 24 greased miniature muffin cups, 1 teaspoon in each. Cut each portion of cookie dough in half; place each half in a muffin cup.
- Bake at 325° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately place a peanut butter cup in each cookie; press down gently. Cool completely before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Candy Cookie Cups
Sort By :
Made without extra nuts. Toll House cookie dough comes in 24 and will make 48 cookies. Still need to cut in half. 11 minutes was perfect.
My family found this to be very good of corse they like peanut butter cups
I made these for a dessert at Christmas...they were inhaled. Good thing I took extra copies of the recipe with me! Delicious. I made some with the macadamia nuts sprinkled in the pan and some without...both were gone quicky!
I would make this recipe with the following modifications. (My husband HATED it.) Cook the dough around 15-17 minutes and NOT use the macadamia nuts.
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Holiday Cookie Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Macadamia Recipes >