- marshmallows; bake 2-3 minutes longer or until marshmallows are
- puffed. Cool on a wire rack.
- For topping, in a large saucepan, combine the corn syrup, butter and
- peanut butter chips. Cook and stir over medium heat until chips are
- melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in the
- vanilla, cereal, nuts and M&M's. Spread over crust. Cool before
- cutting. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 298 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.