- and place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets, curving one end like
- a cane. Cover with a kitchen towel; let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. In a small bowl, mix
- confectioners' sugar and enough milk to reach desired consistency.
- Drizzle over rolls. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 138 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 111 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.