- strip and place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets, curving one
- end like a cane. Cover with a kitchen towel; let rise in a warm
- place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. In a small bowl, mix confectioners'
- sugar and enough milk to reach desired consistency. Drizzle over
- rolls. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 138 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 111 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.