Candy Cane Martini
Here's an adult drink that showcases one of the popular seasonal flavors...mint. Plus, it's a festive translucent pink color.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce clear creme de cacao
- 1/4 ounce peppermint schnapps liqueur
- 1/4 teaspoon grenadine syrup
- Miniature candy cane
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the
- vodka, creme de cacao, peppermint schnapps and grenadine syrup; stir
- until condensation forms on outside of glass. Strain into a chilled
- cocktail glass. Garnish with a candy cane. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 233 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 0 protein.