- greased baking sheets. With a scissors, make 2-in. cuts at 1/2-in.
- intervals on the long sides of rectangle. Combine apricots and
- cherries; spread one-third of the mixture down the center of each
- rectangle. Crisscross strips over filling. Stretch dough to 22 in.
- and curve to form cane. Let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes. While warm, brush canes with
- melted butter. Combine icing ingredients and drizzle. Yield: 3
- coffee cakes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 173 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.