- Punch dough down; divide into 3 equal parts. On a lightly floured
- surface, roll each part into a 15x6-in. rectangle. Place on greased
- baking sheets. With a scissors, make 2-in. cuts at 1/2-in. intervals
- on the long sides of rectangle. Combine apricots and cherries;
- spread one-third of the mixture down the center of each rectangle.
- Crisscross strips over filling. Stretch dough to 22 in. and curve to
- form cane. Let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Bake 15-20 minutes. While warm, brush canes
- with melted butter. Combine icing ingredients and drizzle over tops.
- Yield: 3 coffee cakes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 173 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.