- In another bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to
- brown sugar mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating well after
- each addition. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer to prepared pans. Bake 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing
- from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Drizzle melted white baking chocolate over loaves. Sprinkle with
- crushed candies. Yield: 3 loaves (12 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 162 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.