- Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes longer or until the center is
- almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a
- knife around edge of pan; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, remove sides of pan.
- Garnish with crushed candy and whipped topping if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 233 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 166 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.