- and enough remaining flour to form a firm dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 6-8
- minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover
- and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Divide into thirds. Roll one portion into a 12-in.
- x 9-in. rectangle. Spread with 2 tablespoons butter. Combine brown
- sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle a third over the butter. Roll up from a
- long end. Cut into 11 rolls; arrange in a candy can shape on a large
- greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough and filling. Cover
- and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 18-23 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on
- a wire rack. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over canes. Yield:
- 3 breads.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 204 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.