Candy Bar Pie
This is one of my favorite pies to make. It is so easy with very few ingredients. You can change up the candy bar if you want, also.—Rosalind Hamilton, Iowa, Louisiana
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 chocolate bars with almonds (1.45 ounces each)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Shaved chocolate, optional
- In a microwave, melt chocolate bars; stir until blended. Quickly fold
- in whipped topping. Stir in vanilla.
- Spoon into pie crust. Garnish with shaved chocolate if desired. Chill
- until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 214 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.