Candy Bar Pie
"I've made this no-bake dessert for many occasions because the recipe is so simple and easy to remember," says Sharlie Hanson of Tulsa, Oklahoma. "I freeze the candy bars and use a rolling pin to make crushing them easy."
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each)
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped
- topping. Crush the candy bars; fold 1 cup into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with remaining candy bar crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 318 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.