- 5 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Place candy bar pieces in the pastry shell; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the eggs, sour cream and peanut butter; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour into pastry shell. Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until set. Cool on wire rack.
- In a large heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat; stir until smooth. Spread over filling. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Cut with a warm knife. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Candy Bar Pie(3)
Sort By :
Delicious! Made this for church board meeting and they loved it.
Love it! Made one with the snickers and the other with reeses peanut butter cups. We all liked the one with peanut butter cups better, but they were both delicious!
Yum! Very easy and husband and kids can't wait to dig in!