- 6 chocolate bars with almonds (1.45 ounces each)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Shaved chocolate, optional
- In a microwave, melt chocolate bars; stir until blended. Quickly fold in whipped topping. Stir in vanilla.
- Spoon into pie crust. Garnish with shaved chocolate if desired. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Candy Bar Pie in Country Woman November/December 1991, p35
Reviews for Candy Bar Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >