Candy Bar Ice Cream
Three ingredients are all Myra Innes needs to create this treat for two. "It tastes just like it came from an ice cream parlor," she pens from Auburn, Kansas.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon fudge ice cream topping
- 2 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), chopped
- In a blender, combine the ice cream and fudge topping; cover and
- process until smooth. Stir in the candy bars.
- Transfer to a freezer container; freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- May be frozen for up to 2 months. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 505 calories, 26 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.