Three ingredients are all Myra Innes needs to create this treat for two. "It tastes just like it came from an ice cream parlor," she pens from Auburn, Kansas.
- 2-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon fudge ice cream topping
- 2 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), chopped
- In a blender, combine the ice cream and fudge topping; cover and process until smooth. Stir in the candy bars.
- Transfer to a freezer container; freeze for 4 hours or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Candy Bar Ice Cream in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p57
Reviews for Candy Bar Ice Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review