Three ingredients are all Myra Innes needs to create this treat for two. "It tastes just like it came from an ice cream parlor," she pens from Auburn, Kansas.
Featured In: 30 Desserts Ready in 30 Minutes
- 2-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon fudge ice cream topping
- 2 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), chopped
- In a blender, combine the ice cream and fudge topping; cover and process until smooth. Stir in the candy bars.
- Transfer to a freezer container; freeze for 4 hours or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Candy Bar Ice Cream in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p57
Reviews for Candy Bar Ice Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review