Candy Bar Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
Our Test Kitchen uses candy bar ice cream, chocolate topping and brownie to create an out-of-this-world dessert in minutes! With such decadent ingredients, who wouldn't love these bars?
- Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 4 cups Snickers ice cream, softened
- 1 bottle (7-1/4 ounces) chocolate hard-shell ice cream topping
- 1. Prepare, bake and cool Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches according to recipe directions. Cut brownie in half widthwise. Spread ice cream over one brownie half. Turn over remaining brownie half; place over ice cream. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- 2. Cut into bars, squares or desired shapes. Drizzle with ice cream topping; let stand for 1-2 minutes or until topping is set. Wrap in plastic wrap; freeze on a baking sheet until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Candy Bar Ice Cream Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC