Candy Bar Ice Cream Sandwiches
Our Test Kitchen uses candy bar ice cream, chocolate topping and brownie to create an out-of-this-world dessert in minutes! With such decadent ingredients, who wouldn't love these bars?
12-15 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min. + freezing
- Prepare, bake and cool Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches according to
- recipe directions. Cut brownie in half widthwise. Spread ice cream
- over one brownie half. Turn over remaining brownie half; place over
- ice cream. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into bars, squares or desired shapes. Drizzle with ice cream
- topping; let stand for 1-2 minutes or until topping is set. Wrap in
- plastic wrap; freeze on a baking sheet until serving. Yield: 12-15
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now