Candy Bar Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
- Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 4 cups Snickers ice cream, softened
- 1 bottle (7-1/4 ounces) chocolate hard-shell ice cream topping
- Prepare, bake and cool Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches according to recipe directions. Cut brownie in half widthwise. Spread ice cream over one brownie half. Turn over remaining brownie half; place over ice cream. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into bars, squares or desired shapes. Drizzle with ice cream topping; let stand for 1-2 minutes or until topping is set. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Candy Bar Ice Cream Sandwiches(6)
Sort By :
Easy and kids love it. Hoteamom, it calls for Snickers ice cream. Hence the name. If you cannot find Snickers ice cream, you can chop up frozen minis or bite sized Snickers and mix them into your favorite vanilla.
Easy to make and loved by all. Hoteamom, if you read the ingredients, it calls for Snickers ice cream. Hence the name "CANDY BAR ICE CREAM Sandwiches." If you can't find it, you can chop frozen bite size/mini Snickers and add them to your favorite vanilla ice cream.
I do believe the name of this recipe is deceiving, there are no candy bars involved at all. Browning Ice Cream Sandwiches would be more appropriate. (Did you know that chocolate shell sauce removes hair from cats or dogs if your child happens to pour it on your pet?)
Sorry, whitedove101, it does not say to use a box of brownies. Put "Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches" into the recipe search box - and it will be the first one on the list.
Because you use a box of brownie mix as it says ....
More Recipe Collections
- Birthday Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Ice Cream Sandwiches >
- Kids Desserts >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >