Candy Bar Fudge Reindeer Recipe
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 2 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), chopped
- 3/4 cup red and green milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- M&M's minis and miniature pretzels
- 1. Line a 9-in.-square baking pan with foil. Grease foil with butter; set aside.
- 2. Combine milk and chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds longer, stirring every 30 seconds, or until chips are melted. Stir in candy bars, M&M's and vanilla. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- 3. Lift fudge out of pan using foil. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 3-inch rows. Cut each row into eight triangles. Gently press M&M's minis into fudge for eyes and mouth; press in pretzels for antlers. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 piece: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Candy Bar Fudge Reindeer
"I made the this recipe exactly how it is posted and it turned out good except the firmness it is still jello like a little liquid form still and its been in the fridge for 24 hrs. What do i do....?"