This sweet butterscotch and peanut butter delight is as cute as a button. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 2 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), chopped
- 3/4 cup red and green milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- M&M's minis and miniature pretzels
- Line a 9-in.-square baking pan with foil. Grease foil with butter; set aside.
- Combine milk and chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds longer, stirring every 30 seconds, or until chips are melted. Stir in candy bars, M&M's and vanilla. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift fudge out of pan using foil. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 3-inch rows. Cut each row into eight triangles. Gently press M&M's minis into fudge for eyes and mouth; press in pretzels for antlers. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Candy Bar Fudge Reindeer in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p71
Reviews for Candy Bar Fudge Reindeer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review