- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup crushed saltines (about 30 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Butterfinger candy bar (2.1 ounces), chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and butter. Pat three-fourths of the mixture into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in ice cream until blended. Spread over crust. Spread whipped topping over pudding layer.
- In a small bowl, combine chopped candy bar and remaining crumb mixture; sprinkle over whipped topping. Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Candy Bar Freezer Dessert
"What is not to like...ice cream and candy bars come together to make a delicious and easy dessert!"
"This is such an amazing crowd pleasing dessert. The kids ALWAYS get seconds and thirds. The saltines really add a nice saltiness to the sweet crust!"
"This is SOOOOOOO good. Will definitely make again. Very lite. My husband is not that much into deserts loved this. Will make it for his birthday."
"I just had to say... Yummy! I stored it in the refrigerator instead of the freezer because the ice cream got too hard."