Candy Bar Freezer Dessert Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup crushed saltines (about 30 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Butterfinger candy bar (2.1 ounces), chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and butter. Pat three-fourths of the mixture into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in ice cream until blended. Spread over crust. Spread whipped topping over pudding layer.
- In a small bowl, combine chopped candy bar and remaining crumb mixture; sprinkle over whipped topping. Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Candy Bar Freezer Dessert(2)
Sort By :
This is SOOOOOOO good. Will definitely make again. Very lite. My husband is not that much into deserts loved this. Will make it for his birthday.
I just had to say... Yummy! I stored it in the refrigerator instead of the freezer because the ice cream got too hard.