- sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg; mix well. Stir in the candy
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups one-third full with batter. Drop filling
- by tablespoonfuls into the center of each cupcake (cups will be
- about half full). Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted in the filling comes out clean. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil; cook for two minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove
- from the heat; stir in the milk, then confectioners' sugar. Cool
- until frosting reaches spreading consistency. Frost cupcakes. Yield:
- 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cupcake equals 250 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 248 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.