- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 plain milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), broken into small pieces
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into triangles. Brush with butter. Arrange candy bar pieces evenly over triangles; roll up from the wide end.
- Place point side down on a greased baking sheet; curve ends slightly. Brush with egg and sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Candy Bar Croissants
Sort By :
"I used mini Snickers bars & they looked unappetizing . I didn't understand why one would butter the crescent roll & then apply the chocolate bar. I took the crescent rolls out of the oven when the bottoms were done & the tops didn't look brown! I will make them again but use Hershey bars!!!"
"These were just ok."
"Actually, I haven't made these yet...just ate them and they are the bomb!!!! My sister in law made them, but I will definitely be making them myself. Easy, quick and fabulous!"
"These are outstanding. I like to drizzle chocolate syrup on top in a zig-zag. Yum!"
"These were very quick and easy and everyone loved them."