These croissants taste as good as they look. This rich, buttery treat combines convenient refrigerated crescent rolls and chocolate bars.—Beverly Sterling, Gasport, New York
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 plain milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), broken into small pieces
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into triangles. Brush with butter. Arrange candy bar pieces evenly over triangles; roll up from the wide end.
- Place point side down on a greased baking sheet; curve ends slightly. Brush with egg and sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Candy Bar Croissants in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p9
Reviews for Candy Bar Croissants
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review