Candy Bar Croissants Recipe
These croissants taste as good as they look. This rich, buttery treat combines convenient refrigerated crescent rolls and chocolate bars.—Beverly Sterling, Gasport, New York
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 plain milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), broken into small pieces
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1. Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into triangles. Brush with butter. Arrange candy bar pieces evenly over triangles; roll up from the wide end.
- 2. Place point side down on a greased baking sheet; curve ends slightly. Brush with egg and sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 170 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC