Candy Bar Cream Pie Recipe
- 1-2/3 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers (about 50 wafers)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 16 large marshmallows, chopped
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie dish. Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes. Cool the crust completely.
- 2. In a small heavy saucepan, melt marshmallows with milk. Cool; transfer to a bowl. Add the whipped topping, crushed candy bars and vanilla. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until set. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 272 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Candy Bar Cream Pie
"This pie isn't bad, but the marshmallow flavor is pretty overwhelming. If you like marshmallow, this is the pie for you!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.