"Be prepared...these disappear fast!" says Amy Voights of Brodhead, Wisconsin. Her sweets feature chunks of Snickers bars and use a yellow cake mix. "Try a chocolate mix," she suggests.
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each) , chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, brown sugar, butter and eggs until well blended. Stir in chopped candy.
- Spread into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Candy Bar Cookie Squares in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p6
Reviews for Candy Bar Cookie Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review