- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each) , chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, brown sugar, butter and eggs until well blended. Stir in chopped candy.
- Spread into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Candy Bar Cookie Squares
Sort By :
"Good, and really easy. I used a mix of mini-sized candy bars, and my kids thought they were great. Thanks for sharing the recipe!"
"I made these using a devils food cake mix. I baked 25 minutes and I did add some whipping cream in with the mix as it was too dry using the ingredients as stated. They taste good, but I find them just a little dry. I think they would be awesome using a brownie mix and putting the candy into them. Still good."
"These were amazing--made as written. I've shared the recipe with everyone I know!!!!"
"These were just amazing! I was looking for a different variety of brownie, one that was decadent, yet would really wow the kids. This fit the bill well! I actually sold them at a sale and saved a couple back for my husband and I to enjoy later, and they disappeared too. I would highly recommend them!!"
"These were good and didn't last long. I will try a chocolate mix next time. I used m&m's and added pretzel broken up. The possibilities are endless, I will even give this treat as a Christmas gift in a jar idea."