- Bake at 325° for 75-80 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Top with remaining chopped candy bars; drizzle with additional
- chocolate syrup. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 347 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.