- 1-3/4 cups crushed chocolate wafers (about 28 wafers)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), coarsely chopped, divided
- Additional chocolate syrup
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square); securely wrap foil around pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, chocolate syrup and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat just until combined. Stir in 2-1/2 cups chopped candy bars. Pour into crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 75-80 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Top with remaining chopped candy bars; drizzle with additional chocolate syrup. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Candy Bar Cheesecake
Sort By :
"I love cheese cake, and candy so this is a great recipe for my family and me.If you want to save time you can use the snicker's bites.Theres a coupon for them here:http://printablecouponsanddeals.com/2013/10/snickers-or-milky-brand-bites-1-and-2-off-any-one-snickers-or-milky-brand-bites-8oz-size-50-off-any-one-snickers-or-milky-way-brand-bites-2-83-oz-size.html"
"Wonderful recipe, was a sure hit. Highly recommend."
"Delicious recipe! I will definitely make this again!"
"@ coloradopeak: I also live in Colorado, here are some thing that work for me. I use chocolate gramcrakers from King Soopers (cheaper and easier to find). I place my 9 inch springform pan in a 10 inch cake pan (instead of foil around the bottom of springform pan) then place in water bath. When the cheesecake timer goes off I turn off oven and leave cheesecake in oven for a couple of hours, it seams to set better. I hope theese help."
"I never can find choc graham crackers so I asked a baker at whole foods and she told me to use choc. oreo cookies. Just put the in a food processor and add a couple tbls of melted butter and 3 tbls of sugar. Instead of baking I put it in the frig for 10 minutes to harden and the taste is perfect."