Candy Bar Brownie Trifle Recipe
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) miniature Snickers candy bars, refrigerated
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1. Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack. Prepare pudding according to package directions. Crush candy bars; set aside.
- 2. Cut brownies into 1-in. cubes; place half of the cubes in a 3-qt. trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl; press down lightly. Top with half of the whipped topping, pudding, caramel topping and crushed candy bars; repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
1 cup: 444 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 378mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Candy Bar Brownie Trifle
"Very easy to make and everyone loved it. However, it is very sweet and very rich."