Even something as simple as a trifle can make an extraordinary ending to a holiday meal. It comes together quickly—and disappears even faster. You and your guests will love digging into layers of brownie, chocolate pudding, whipped topping, Snickers candy bars and caramel..—Adriane Louie, Jackson, Mississippi
Recommended: 15 Recipes Using Leftover Halloween Candy
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) miniature Snickers candy bars, refrigerated
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack. Prepare pudding according to package directions. Crush candy bars; set aside.
- Cut brownies into 1-in. cubes; place half of the cubes in a 3-qt. trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl; press down lightly. Top with half of the whipped topping, pudding, caramel topping and crushed candy bars; repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Candy Bar Brownie Trifle in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p80
Reviews for Candy Bar Brownie Trifle
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review