Candy Bar Brownie Trifle Recipe
Even something as simple as a trifle can make an extraordinary ending to a holiday meal. It comes together quicklyand disappears even faster. You and your guests will love digging into layers of brownie, chocolate pudding, whipped topping, Snickers candy bars and caramel..Adriane Louie, Jackson, Mississippi
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) miniature Snickers candy bars, refrigerated
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack. Prepare pudding according to package directions. Crush candy bars; set aside.
- Cut brownies into 1-in. cubes; place half of the cubes in a 3-qt. trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl; press down lightly. Top with half of the whipped topping, pudding, caramel topping and crushed candy bars; repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Candy Bar Brownie Trifle in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p80
Reviews for Candy Bar Brownie Trifle
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2010
Very easy to make and everyone loved it. However, it is very sweet and very rich.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Brownie Mix Recipes >
- Brownie Trifle >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Chocolate Trifle >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >