- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 large apples, chopped (about 6 cups)
- 4 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Fold in apples and candy bars. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Candy Bar Apple Salad
Sort By :
"Received a similar recipe from a friend. Have made it several times. The only difference is her recipe did not call for pudding. Just the whipped topping. Very good. If you're in a time crunch, it would save time. Will try it with the pudding. See which one I prefer."
"I had this at a graduation party over the weekend and I loved it. Everyone there seemed to like it also because it was the first bowl emptied out."
"Yummy. May try bananas too next time"
"I've been making this one since it originally appeared in TOH back in 2008. We love it. Sometimes I omit the snickers and add sliced bananas."
"Denice & mmk_19You both mentioned the the apples were runny or there was liquid. Anytime sugar meets fruit it draws the juices out of the fruit. A few other versions of this recipe say serve same day for best results."