Candy Bar Apple Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 large apples, chopped (about 6 cups)
- 4 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Fold in apples and candy bars. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Candy Bar Apple Salad(36)
Sort By :
Denice & mmk_19
You both mentioned the the apples were runny or there was liquid. Anytime sugar meets fruit it draws the juices out of the fruit. A few other versions of this recipe say serve same day for best results.
Yummy. Our family loved this treat. I'll be using this as a pot luck dessert. Like one of the other reviewers there was some liquid by the next day not sure why.
Love this one in the fall with leftover Halloween candy and fresh picked apples. Sweet and salty at the same time, it's a great one to get the kids to help with too!
i really enjoy this salad....but when i made this it turned out very liquidy. any insite to fix this would be great, thanks!
Delicious and simple to make!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Apple Salad >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >