- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 large apples, chopped (about 6 cups)
- 4 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Fold in apples and candy bars. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Candy Bar Apple Salad
Sort By :
"I recently took this to a church potluck and the people loved it so much I had to go home and print out the recipe to share. My family had me make more the next day!"
"Fantastic!! Super Easy!! Super delicious!!"
"I made this yesterday to take to a salad supper and it was a hit. So much so that I had ladies coming up wanting the recipe. I think next time I will decrease the milk as it is not as fluffy as I like. However, the flavor was wonderful. The ladies loved it. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor for Taste of Home."
"My son had this at a potluck and has been asking me to make it for him. Couldn't be any easier. I like the idea of omitting the milk. May try that next time."
"I agree. This is a great recipe for dessert. Omission of the milk held the recipe together. Whether dessert or salad it is delicious. It's a winner!!!!"