- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 large apples, chopped (about 6 cups)
- 4 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Fold in apples and candy bars. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Candy Bar Apple Salad
Sort By :
"I made this dish last year, and it went over so well I'm making again. It's a great combination of sweet and tart with the candy bars and granny smith's. It is also best to make and serve right away, as it can get watery from the fruit. As for the person who says its not a salad and won't give people diabetes, this is called a DESERT SALAD!"
"How is this salad? It's dessert. I would only serve this to people if I wanted them to be diabetic. I don't invite people to my house to do that to them."
"One time, I couldn't afford apples, so I emptied my babby's diaper into some Cool Whip, and nobody was the wiser. Thanks, Taste Of Home!"
"Received a similar recipe from a friend. Have made it several times. The only difference is her recipe did not call for pudding. Just the whipped topping. Very good. If you're in a time crunch, it would save time. Will try it with the pudding. See which one I prefer."
"I had this at a graduation party over the weekend and I loved it. Everyone there seemed to like it also because it was the first bowl emptied out."