- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 large apples, chopped (about 6 cups)
- 4 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Fold in apples and candy bars. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Candy Bar Apple Salad
Sort By :
I had this at a graduation party over the weekend and I loved it. Everyone there seemed to like it also because it was the first bowl emptied out.
Yummy. May try bananas too next time
I've been making this one since it originally appeared in TOH back in 2008. We love it. Sometimes I omit the snickers and add sliced bananas.
Denice & mmk_19
You both mentioned the the apples were runny or there was liquid. Anytime sugar meets fruit it draws the juices out of the fruit. A few other versions of this recipe say serve same day for best results.
Yummy. Our family loved this treat. I'll be using this as a pot luck dessert. Like one of the other reviewers there was some liquid by the next day not sure why.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Apple Salad >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >