Candy Apple Martini
Surprise the ghouls and goblins at your Halloween party with these thirst-quenching martinis. Cranberry juice and sour apple liqueur makes them tart yet terrific!
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces sour apple liqueur
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce butterscotch schnapps liqueur
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, apple
- liqueur, cranberry juice and butterscotch schnapps.
- Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on
- outside of shaker. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Yield: 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 243 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.