Candy Apple Martini Recipe
Surprise the ghouls and goblins at your Halloween party with these thirst-quenching martinis. Cranberry juice and sour apple liqueur makes them tart yet terrific!
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 5 min. YIELD:1 servings
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces sour apple liqueur
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce butterscotch schnapps liqueur
- 1. Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, apple liqueur, cranberry juice and butterscotch schnapps.
- 2. Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving equals 243 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC