Surprise the ghouls and goblins at your Halloween party with these thirst-quenching martinis. Cranberry juice and sour apple liqueur makes them tart yet terrific!
Featured In: 42 Holiday Party Snacks Every Host Should Know
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces sour apple liqueur
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce butterscotch schnapps liqueur
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, apple liqueur, cranberry juice and butterscotch schnapps.
- Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Candy Apple Martini in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p241
Reviews for Candy Apple Martini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review