Candy "Onion" Rings Recipe
Fool even the most seasoned foodie with this basket of “onion” rings. Graham cracker crumbs coat Twizzlers to create the illusion of deep-fried goodness. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 10 licorice pastels
- 10 pieces Twizzlers Rainbow Twists
- 5 ounces white candy coating, melted
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1. Place a pastel in the end of a twist. Attach the other end of twist to pastel, forming a ring. Repeat with remaining pastels and twists.
- 2. Place melted coating and cracker crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip rings in coating allowing excess to drip off, then roll in crumbs. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Yield: 10 servings.
1 onion ring: 130 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Candy "Onion" Rings
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC