- 10 licorice pastels
- 10 pieces Twizzlers Rainbow Twists
- 5 ounces white candy coating, melted
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Place a pastel in the end of a twist. Attach the other end of twist to pastel, forming a ring. Repeat with remaining pastels and twists.
- Place melted coating and cracker crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip rings in coating allowing excess to drip off, then roll in crumbs. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Onion Rings in Simple & Delicious April/May 2011, p64
Reviews for Candy "Onion" Rings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review