- 4 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place the sweet potatoes in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 minutes, stirring twice.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Pour over sweet potatoes; toss to coat. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until tender. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Candied-Ginger Sweet Potatoes
Sort By :
"I love sweet potatoes so this sweet receipt was right up my alley. They came out smelling so good and my taste buds were very happy with me. One thing I would do next time is try to make sure all the pieces are cooked enough so they are all soft. Some pieces were a bit tougher than others but all in all a very good receipt."
"This is an awesome recipe! I love the taste of the candied ginger mixed with the mildness of the sweet potatoe! This recipe is five stars all the way!"
"try with strawberries"