- 12 bacon strips
- 24 dried figs
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa chile blend powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cut bacon strips in half crosswise. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of each fig; fill with 1/2 teaspoon cream cheese. In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, chile blend powder and cinnamon. Dip one side of each bacon piece in brown sugar mixture; wrap each fig with a bacon piece, sugar side out. Secure with a toothpick.
- Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 12-15 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Candied Bacon-Wrapped Figs in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p92
Reviews for Candied Bacon-Wrapped Figs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review