- heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in seasonings; heat
- On a floured surface, roll out one portion of dough. Line a 9-in. pie
- plate with bottom pastry. Spoon filling into crust. Roll out
- remaining dough to fit top of pie. Place over filling. Seal and
- flute edges. Brush pastry with milk; cut slits in top.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, covering
- edges loosely with foil if necessary. Let stand for 15 minutes
- before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 480 calories, 32 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 643 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.