Canadian Bacon Pizza Loaf Recipe
- 1 unsliced loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 4 ounces Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cut loaf in half lengthwise; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread cut sides of bread with the pizza sauce. Top with the Canadian bacon, pineapple, green pepper and cheese.
- 2. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 slices.
2 slice: 459 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 1193mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 5g fiber), 24g protein .
Reviews for Canadian Bacon Pizza Loaf
"This was good but had to many toppingsm"
"What a great surprise to have such a delicious pizza with so few ingredients - and ease! Please try this one - it's a keeper! Great leftovers too - if there are any!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.