Canadian Bacon Pizza Loaf Recipe
- 1 unsliced loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 4 ounces Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, chopped
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cut loaf in half lengthwise; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread cut sides of bread with the pizza sauce. Top with the Canadian bacon, pineapple, green pepper and cheese.
- 2. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 slices.
2 slice: 459 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 1193mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 5g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Canadian Bacon Pizza Loaf
"This was good but had to many toppingsm"
"What a great surprise to have such a delicious pizza with so few ingredients - and ease! Please try this one - it's a keeper! Great leftovers too - if there are any!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.