Canadian Bacon Pizza Loaf Recipe
- 1 unsliced loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 4 ounces Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cut loaf in half lengthwise; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread cut sides of bread with the pizza sauce. Top with the Canadian bacon, pineapple, green pepper and cheese.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 slices.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Canadian Bacon Pizza Loaf(2)
Sort By :
This was good but had to many toppingsm
What a great surprise to have such a delicious pizza with so few ingredients - and ease! Please try this one - it's a keeper! Great leftovers too - if there are any!