Canadian Bacon Breakfast Recipe
These pretty puffs are not only a complete breakfast in one, they're also an attractive addition to your breakfast table.
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 slices Canadian bacon or thinly sliced ham
- 1 thinly sliced peeled tart apple
- 5 egg whites
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Combine mustard and honey; spread 1 tablespoon on each muffin half. In a large skillet, melt butter. Add Canadian bacon and heat through; remove to paper towels to drain. Cook apple slices in the drippings until tender. Arrange bacon on muffins; top with apple slices. Place on a baking sheet.
- 2. In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold in cheese and paprika; spread over apples. Broil muffins until puffed and golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Canadian Bacon Breakfast
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC