Can't Leave Alone Bars Recipe
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs and oil. Press two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Set remaining cake mixture aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, chocolate chips and butter. Microwave, uncovered, until chips and butter are melted; stir until smooth. Pour over crust.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of remaining cake mixture over top. Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Can't Leave Alone Bars
Sort By :
Super easy and incredibly delicious!
MMMM yummy scrummy! Ooey gooey deliciousness. You really can't leave these alone!
delicious for on the go and with no time to bake
This is the recipe for someone like me that doesn't bake much. I had butterscotch chips here at the time and used them, they were great. Will try chocolate chips next time and there will be a next time!
I brought these to a party and they were a huge hit with all ages and very simple to make
More Recipe Collections
- Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Simple Desserts >