We like grilling because it's a no-fuss way to make a meal. This pleasing potato recipe is one we use often! The onion, cheddar cheese and Worscestershire sauce combine to make a super side dish for any grilled meat. Plus, cooking in the foil makes cleanup a breeze.
JoAnn Dettbarn, Brainerd, Minnesota
4-6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Grill: 35 min.
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- Place the potatoes and onion on a large piece of heavy-duty foil
- (about 20 in. x 20 in.); dot with butter. Combine the cheese,
- parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; sprinkle over
- Fold foil up around potatoes and add broth. Seal the edges of foil
- well. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 35-40 minutes or until
- potatoes are tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 276 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.