- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- Place the potatoes and onion on a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 20 in. x 20 in.); dot with butter. Combine the cheese, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; sprinkle over potatoes.
- Fold foil up around potatoes and add broth. Seal the edges of foil well. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Campfire Potatoes
"To me these are epic fail. Tried these last year and either I had to many in the package or the fire was not hot enough but one would think that after 30min on the grill they would be done. Not so they were still raw even after 45 minutes and I had to finish them off in the oven. Won't be having these again"
"I made these last night but I added frozen peas and cherry tomatoes. They were wonderful!."
"These were okay but I will probably just stick to my normal recipe next time. I have never used broth or any type of liquid in foil pack grilled potatoes before... All it seemed to do was turn the cheese into a watery mess."
"Delicious! This will have a repeat performance at our dinner table."