Campfire Foil Potatoes Recipe
These potatoes are an excellent complement to chicken. We look forward to the tender cheesy potatoes, which also cook easily in foil.—Michelle Isenhoff, Wayland, Michigan
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Grill: 30 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1. Place half of the potatoes on a large piece of heavy-duty foil. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper; dot with butter. Top with the remaining potatoes. Fold foil over and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 336 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 520 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC