- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Place half of the potatoes on a large piece of heavy-duty foil. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper; dot with butter. Top with the remaining potatoes. Fold foil over and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Campfire Foil Potatoes
Sort By :
I baked these in the oven. For my plain eating family, I omitted everything except the Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and butter. They were very good. The potatoes turned out creamy and moist, and the parts where the cheese had cooked against the foil were crispy. I used non-stick foil and sprayed the foil with butter flavored cooking spray. Baked at 350 for about 30-40 minutes. Used Yukon gold potatoes
made these in the oven tonight. yummmy!! the only thing i didn't add was the onions but they still turned out great.